Nowadays where more car listed in Indian automobile zone, with reflecting it Nissan has finally launched Nissan kicks that seems to be very prevalent not because of its configuration but for its brand worth, also in this article, we will tell you the reason why you should buy Nissan kicks, Nissan kicks price in India & Which variant you should buy? as preferred by Expert advice,
Nissan kicks: design
Talking about the design of the car this car look more genuine than its competition Hyundai Creta, Which looks quite huge and long in the surface. And the front and the front signature grill of V-motion Shape helps in making this car looks even more muscular. The car is quite sporty due to its side profile.
Talk about the Nissan kicks exteriors in which you get the main features such as,
- LED projector headlamps,
- Dual Tones Black outside rear View Mirror with DRL Lights,
- Integrated Spoiler & Roof Rails makes this car more appealing.
Talk to the interior of the car where the car looks very dynamic, in a corresponding way, you get sets of specific features in the interior, which give the car compact with a luxury, like a
- deluxe & relaxed leather seats,
- leather stitching in this vehicle dashboard,
- 8-inch floating infotainment system etc.
– At the equivalent time, as a standard feature,
- Dual Airbags,
- Power Windows,
- Driver side seat adjustments,
- Brake Assist feature,
- Power Mirror with Integrated indicator,
- climate control with rear AC vents has been given in the car.
Nissan kicks: engine
Speaking of the engine, Nissan Kicks meets you with the two engine option,
In which the first is 1.5 liters, the 4-cylinder petrol engine will be able to deliver a maximum of 105 bhp and will deliver at a maximum of 142 Nm, which will support this car at 5-speed manual gearbox. Given is quite tuned as a powerful engine.
On the other hand, you get the 1.5 liter 4-cylinder diesel engine capable of producing enough torque of 240 Nm with the maximum power of 108 bhp. At the same time, you get a 6-speed manual transmission in the diesel engine and in both the engines you do not get the option of an automatic transmission but the Nissan promised an automatic mark in the vehicle that is now expected to get this update soon.
Nissan kicks: mileage
Talking about mileage, Nissan Kicks is capable of delivering better mileage than its composition,
- In which petrol variants get you a mileage of 14.5 kilometers per liter.
- In the diesel variants, you expect to get a mileage of 21 kilometers per liter. That will not only enhance your highway drive experience but it will prove to be a better SUV to go for a long tour.
Nissan kicks: Price & variants
Now talk about Nissan kicks price in India, its pricing starting at a price of Rs 9.5 lakh, in which you get total 7 variants, which are given below as pricing –
- Kicks XL– Rs.9.55 Lakh*
- Kicks XL Diesel– Rs.10.85 Lakh*
- Kicks XV– Rs.10.95 Lakh*
- Kicks XV D– Rs.12.49 Lakh*
- Kicks XV Premium D– Rs.13.65 Lakh*
- Kicks XV Premium Option D– Rs.14.65 Lakh*
- Kicks XV Premium Option D Dual Tone– Rs.14.65 Lakh*
* (ex-showroom) price in Delhi.
Which variant you should buy?
Talk about the most money-charged variants of this car, in which you get additional features besides essential features, In which there are many features available from cruise control to automatic crash alert which is selected by our expert (Sourabh Gadwal), i’e Nissan kicks XV Pre variant, If you want to buy, you can consider this variant.