To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Nissan’s Fairlady Z Nissan, Nissan comes up and reduce the Nissan 370Z price as on 50th Anniversary Edition. The 370Z was launched in 2008 and was basically a restyle of the 350Z sports car(2003). Almost 50 years ago Datsun 240Z was revealed which was said to be the starting of Nissan’s sports car lineage.
- The 50th-anniversary edition is in the racing-stripe appearance inspired by the 240Z BRE race cars, with two options white and red scheme and the silver and black one.
- It has a rear spoiler, “50th Anniversary” badges, 19-inch Rays forged wheels. The interior is in dark chrome accents, Alcantara steering wheel.
- The seatbacks are embossed with “50th Anniversary” logos.
- The four-way adjustment electric seats with heating. The car features Z-branded door sill plates. The model looks very classy yet sporty.
The Nissan 370Z, 50th-anniversary edition comes up with the following features:
- Eight-speaker Box premium audio system
- Four-piston breaks, 14-inch units up front and two-piston, 13.8-inch stoppers out back.
- 19-inch alloys standard wheels, with red accents for either of the color scheme.
- Full-length center console
- LED daytime running lamps
- High-intensity discharge bi-functional xenon headlights with auto on/off.
- Rear wheel drive as standard
- Multi-link suspension at the rear
- Improved ‘high-response’ dampers
- Tachometer with a 50th-anniversary logo and many more which can be seen after the starting of sales of the model.
It will be powered by the same engine of 3.7-liter V-6 which produces 332 horsepower and 270 pound-feet of torque, with a 6-speed manual transmission with SynchroRev Mac technology or a seven-speed automatic with paddle shifters is also available.
If you address about the launch date of 2020 Nissan 370Z 50th Anniversary Edition will go on sale later this month.
Let’s talk about the Nissan 370Z price of the 50th-anniversary edition is yet to be announced.