Hero Motocorp has launched the new Hero Xtreme 200S with an attractive mileage which is actually a fully faired version of the Xtreme 200R. The bike is very affordable as compared to its other rivals. It shares the engines and other mechanical features with the Hero Xtreme 200R but the design is completely different from it.
The 200S is not very aggressive in looks. It comes with 17-inch alloy wheels and has a straight and wide handlebar and sports a sleek single all-LED headlamp cluster towards the front. The bike has a refreshed and stylish design.
If you talk about the Hero Xtreme 200s mileage then we confidently say that this 200cc bike gave you mileage about 38kmpl to 41kmpl that seems to be more relevant as compared to other 200cc segmented machines.
The bike has a bunch of new features like :
- new digital LCD instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity
- full LED headlamp and taillamp
- turn-by-turn navigation, gear position indicator, trip meter, service reminder alert
- telescopic front forks and a monoshock rear suspension. ( adjustable to 7 steps)
- BS-IV engine
- single-channel ABS
- 276 mm disc brake at the front and a 220 mm disc at the rear.
The bike shares its engine with the Xtreme 200R. It comes with a 199.6cc air-cooled 4-stroke, 2 Valve engine that generates 18.4PS of power at 8,000 rpm and 17.1 Nm of peak torque 6,500 rpm and is mated to a 5-speed transmission.
Maintenance & Service cost:
And if you worried about the service cost of the bike then as according to hero service guys it will costed you around 410-570 Rupees.
Pros & Cons:
- Old school retro look ever in 200cc segment
- Freshly designed adopted
- Sporty Faired & exhaust
- Under-powered in Mid-range RPM
- Single-channel ABS
- Lack of build quality in certain places.
The Xtreme 200S is an affordable bike and is priced at Rs 98,500 ( ex-showroom Delhi) and will compete with the Suzuki Gixxer SF (Rs 1.01 lakh) and the Bajaj Pulsar 220F (Rs 1.06 lakh).
- Mileage: 4.4/5
- Price: 4.8/5
- Maintenance: 4.6/5
- Comfort: 4.7/5
- Build Quality: 4.1/5
Overall Rating: 4.6/5